11.20.2009

From Dali's Kitchen

So I've been cooking healthy these days with very little oil, less salt, but still delicious with appropriate amount of spices that enhance the natural flavors of each dish.

The first dish I made was for lunch. It's a very light noodle soup dish with fresh handmade noodles from Korean market, two shrimps, two kinds of mushrooms, seaweed, radish cubes and scallions. For the soup base, I boiled the seaweed, the radish cubes and some anchovies. 


For the chicken wings, I simply put half soy sauce to half water, some sugar, chili flakes, a little bit of cooking wine, and some fresh ginger slices along with the wings. Boil for about 30 minutes, then plate them and ready to eat.


For this dish, it's even simpler. First cut up one English cucumber, marinade the slices in a little bit of soy sauce, a little bit of red wine vinegar, some Korean chili flakes, some roasted white sesame seeds, a dab of rice syrup or honey, and finally a touch of freshly grounded ginger or ready-made ginger powder. All you need to do is mix all the ingredients together and eat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including the recipes! I'm going to H-Mart on Monday for some of the ingredients!!

Unknown said...

I went to H-Mart last Monday. I love it how one trip there can last me a whole week and a half. ^0^