10.10.2009

Tim Gone

Tim left this morning to see Howard, his brother, at his new college. It's quite exciting actually. I remember the first day when I went to college. I met the friends that I became so close to, and I said goodbye to my parents, which made me cried. It was a new chapter of my life, a new step toward independence. It was fantastic. I wouldn't trade my college experience for anything else.

So with that said. I am happy for Howard for taking this step going to college. I am happy that Tim gets to see him and visit his campus and dorm room. I felt lonely when Tim was going to leave, but now that he had left, it's actually not that bad.

I have practiced piano, designed new frames for my photos on dalingphotography.com, and also made Soontobu for the first time. All were successful!

I want to go shopping, but I'll wait until tomorrow when the weather is a little bit sunnier! ^_~

This is for Tim, whom I miss!

That's it for now with my blogging. Thanks for coming by!

No comments: