10.26.2009

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Today my cousin, cousin-in-law and I were at a Japanese restaurant eating lunch. We order bento boxes and some special rolls. At first it took them 45 minutes to prepare our food. We only had 1 hour to spend on lunch since they were catching a flight. So after 40 minutes of wait, we asked them if they could speed things up for us. One waiter called the other waiter by his name, and the other said something back, then, that was it...no response from any of them, not even translating to us what the other waiter was saying. Then, finally we got our food. My cousin immediately told me that the rice was sour. My cousin-in-law told them that the rice was smelly. The waiter came, smelled the rice, gave us a look as if we were lying, not even apologizing to us. My cousin-in-law tipped them accordingly, not a penny less. But they tried to avoid us the whole time, standing in the back, talking behind us. I was so mad, is that the right way to treat the customers that come to your restaurant? After that the owner stood in the back and watched us too. I boldly said out loud, "I am NOT coming back again!"
This restaurant is located in Coolidge Corner in Brookline, MA, called Tsunami. Please save yourself from misery by not visiting that place EVER!

No comments: