10.16.2009

Face Face, Save Face!

I want to introduce this product today. I bought it from Whole Foods the other day, and I didn't get a chance to use it for a while, until...... last night when I fell asleep without removing my make-up...bad, bad, bad... This morning when I woke up, I head straight to the bathroom and took out this Burt's Pore-Refining Mask. It's made from all nature ingredient plus French green clay. After you use it, your face might get a little flushed, and that's because putting on that mask enhances the blood circulation under the skin, but it goes away in a few minutes. After 15 minutes, I just simply washed away the clay, put some facial toner on, and then facial serum and facial milk, and my face is back!
I hardly promote any product on my blog, but I just can't hide this one away for myself. It's only $7 in Whole Foods and $8 if you order it from the Burt's Bees website.
Cheers and HAPPY WEEKEND!


No comments: