3.27.2009

One Day Away...

Only one more day until my biggest thing of the entire two years---graduation recital. Two years of studying and practice all comes down to tomorrow's one+ hour of performance--hence a "performance degree". I was nervous, I couldn't sleep well all week, I couldn't feel my stomach or my heartbeat. This tension was causing me to have upset stomach, physical pain in my arms and shoulders and hands. Until today...I gave up, I can't go on like this anymore. I gave up myself and let God control the outcome. I practiced my best, even if the performance won't turn out perfect, it is still reality, and it is still a day that I have to experience. Instead of feeling like a mess before that day, why don't I just enjoy the whole process, since this time of my life only happens once a lifetime...

1 comment:

JOSH-WA! said...

wish i could be there to enjoy and appreciate the great music you'll be making!!

please play for us when we meet next! :D