3.08.2009

1st death in my family

Tuesday 3.3.09 we flew into San Jose in the morning. Noon time, we went to see grandpa in the ICU, breathing in difficulty. At 7:08 that same night, he went to be with the Lord. Friday 3.7.09, we held a service in memory of him and we went to the graveyard site and lowered his casket into the ground.
Everything is done. His life on earth. His worries and sufferings. He is in a good place with our Lord.
I miss grandpa. I truly do. I look forward to seeing him again in heaven.
Meanwhile, grandma is grieving, she's left behind. I want to take care of her the best I can.
This week is a rough week on everyone in my family. I sit in silence right now as I reflect on what had happened this week: death. How fast it came and just took my grandpa away from all of us. We cannot buy time. Our time is in God's hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry for your lost.