7.20.2009

I love my family

When tough times befell my family, our bond is stronger.
We never back out from helping one another.
Circumstances may seem dark, even like the valley of the shadow of death,
God holds us together, in a family, so we can move forward in His faithfulness.

I am not a poet, nor do I care how it should rhyme,
but I know that I say exactly what I feel, even when my heart bleeds in pain,
my God saves me, my God rescues me. He will continue to do so,
until the day we see Him.

People might not understand, they may never experience the same pain that I did,
but God comforts me when men can't, and God gives me peace when men don't know how.
God send my family to me,
I love my family.

(At week 10 and 1/2, our baby lost its fetal heartbeat. At weeks 12, on July 14th, the day after Tim's 28th birthday, we found out about the tragic news. Our hearts just went numb. On July 17th, I went in for surgery to remove the dead tissues. May God take care that little life of His own and let it rest in peace.)

No comments: