7.31.2009

Broken Keyboard and Mouse

Recently due to the humid weather condition...I think, my Apple mouse and keyboard had both gave up on me (i.g. the apple-c and apple-v function both failed and the "0" key sometimes goes insane and start typing out millions of zeros on its own). Luckily I have Apple care, so hopefully I'll get them fixed or replaced one way or the other. But I also bought a set of wireless keyboard and mouse on Amazon, yes, it's G-Cube and it's in PINK. hahaha. My house is going to slowly have more and more pink creeping in unnoticed by anyone, and then one day Tim is going to wake up and realize that the whole house has turned pink on him. J/K =P

The keyboard is suppose to be good for the natural body positioning...hopefully that'll help me with my back pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember my love, if this "pink" keyboard breaks, there's no warranty... so, who knows what will happen to your "pink" fantasy? Here today, gone tomorrow...

by the way, i'm anonymous, so don't get mad at your husband