7.23.2009

My Support

(I saw Tim writing something on this blog the other day, but he deleted the entry afterward...I wonder what he had written that day???)

Anyways, I want to thank so many people in this entry for their support and encouragement during this tough time in Tim and my life.
First of all, many people prayed for us, and I strongly believe that that's how we are able to recover so quickly, both emotionally and physically.
I want to thank my mom for coming out to take care of me. She's been wonderful. I had so much nutritious food to eat every meal. I just can't imagine how I would be able to do that on my own if she weren't here.
Also, I want to thank my cousin who went through miscarriage before I did, she tirelessly calls me almost everyday, especially before and after the surgery to share her experiences with me and also to encourage me to be brave. She's such a big part of my recovery because I know I am not alone in this struggle. In fact, she let me be sad, she let me feel its normal to cry to question to disappoint, but in the end, she made me feel that everything will be fine.
I want to thank my best friends in California whom I called in the middle of the night just to cry to. They cried with me over the phone and that brought me tremendous comfort. I felt bad afterward that I totally deprived their sleep that night, but I really appreciate them so so much for being there for me when I needed them the most.
I want to thank my friends that are in Boston who came to see me. They brought me flowers, foods, laughter and listening ears. I felt so blessed to have friends like these in Boston.
I also thank a person in particular whom I admire and respect greatly. She called me before I went to surgery and shared with me her miscarriage experience and prayed with me over the phone. I was so touched by her love for me.
I also want to thank all the people who called and wrote cards and emailed to give their sympathy. Tim and I feel very loved by all of you.

so a BIG THANKS once again!
Praise God for all of you!

No comments: