2.08.2011

35 Days

35 days and counting down to Sophie's birth. Time seems to fly in this stage of pregnancy. For now, I must go see my OB/Gyn every week until due date. Tim and I went to birthing class last Saturday from 8:30 to 3:00. It was tiring, but we learned many valuable information about the birthing process (natural and c-section), the hospital facility and staff...

We're also hunting for houses around the area recently. For now, we're living in a one bedroom apartment, which our expanding family will soon outgrow. No luck so far though. Some houses we want to see have already accepted offers before we have a chance to view them. We thought there must be less people looking for houses in the snowy winter, and therefore leaving us with more options to choose from. We were wrong. 80% or more of the houses we like are already under contract. House hunting is definitely stressful, and it also comes with many disappointments. I know that God is in control, and He will prepare something suitable for us. However, being a human, it's just hard sometimes to obey and be patient. I hope I won't get desperate and settle for something random. No matter what, purchasing a house is a very big decision. Patience is a must! May God grant me just that.

No comments: