2.18.2011

25 Days

Two days ago, when I was talking to one of my piano students' mom, she reminded me that I should start packing for the hospital. I guess I haven't really done anything in preparation for labor. I've just assumed that Sophie is going to arrive late. Why? I don't really know. I even told my mom to fly here 2 days after the due date so that she wouldn't have to sleep in the living room at our one bedroom place longer than she'd have to.
One thing I keep forgetting is that February is a short month, and March will come earlier than I think.

Today is an exciting day. We've put down our first offer for a condo in the city yesterday afternoon. Today at 6:00 PM we are going to hear back from the seller whether they'll accept our offer or not. Tim and I are pretty excited about it, but at the same time we know that there's a chance we won't get the place because of the high demands for city condos in Boston. We also know that everything is in God's hand. He will give us what's best. So if this condo is not it, then may He grant us the patience and peace for our continuing journey of house hunting.

Wish us luck...!

Oh, and today I will get to see Sophie again through ultrasound in the afternoon. Can't wait. ^^

No comments: