3.05.2007

On my birthday

I came back from Seattle. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't take any picture of the beautiful UW and my beautiful friend Jingwen. What a pitty. Seriously.
Today is my birthday, I am 24 now. Yes, what a shock, but it's true. My best gift for birthday is Tim. He is finally here, we won't separate anymore. The two years of waiting is over. We will start a new chapter together in two more months. I am really grateful for God's sovereign plan. These two years of long distant, I learned a lot. These two months of traveling, I learned a lot as well. I flew 10 times from January and February. Even though I am really sick of flying, but my last flight was a treat, I got to sit next to Tim. It was so nice to be able to lean on his shoulder when I sleep. I also learned so much from these trips. I learned to take the train in Boston, the light rail in Baltimore, and the bus in Seattle. I've never done that in my life in California. Haha, I will never forget those interesting experiences and I am sure there a lot more to come in the future.
I will settled down for a little bit now before all the crazy traveling comes again. I finally have time to plan the wedding. Sigh...after all these time.

No comments: