2.26.2007

Peabody

I just came back from Peabody. And this is the school. It's really beautiful, more so on the inside. Too bad I didn't take any from the inside because there were few hundred audition ppl, and I didn't want to look like I was only there to tour around and take pictures with myself.


This is when I finished everything that day and ready to take the shuttle home, I took just a few outside Peabody Conservatory. There was a very big church across from Peabody and a nice pole like this. It was too dark that I didn't bother to go read what it is.


And here is the church that I was talking about. It looked very European. 200% more beautiful than what the picture can show.


Do you see the spiral staircase through one of those windows? Yup. Its inside is like a palace.


Me getting ready to sleep after a long long day of audition. I was happy of the fact that the harsh day is over. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I never really visited your web site although Emi's been telling me about it. The first picture that caught my attention was that big face shot you had.

It made my day...in a good way!
hahaha..hay..see you and Time this weekend?

- Henry

Anonymous said...

Dali,
That picture is up close and personal... and maybe, I think you should hmm... get some rest, and I miss you and see you soon..

-Tim