2.01.2007

I saw snow!

I went to visit Tim in Canada in the beginning of this year. He made me fly to Seattle first for a surprise. I would have never guessed it. It was the annual wedding show there.

They had really cool ideas for displays and a bridal fashion show.


Whistler was really pretty, I love the snow and the freshness of the air.

We took the beginner's ski lesson.


We survived without breaking a bone. The following days we came back to Vancouver, and it was covered in snow. It was so pretty. We did our premarital counseling with Pastor Ted from Tim's church. It was intense information overload because of the shortage of time that I was there. It was very beneficial though. I got to know Tim and his family better through our "homework" from the pastor, so same way did Tim.

No comments: