10.19.2006

New LOOK!!!

It's Torrey Conference from this Wednesday to Friday. I don't have to go because I am a super senior. hahahahah. I don't even know whether I should be happy or sad about saying that. haha
However though...I used my free time wisely. I went to the hair salon and got a new look. hehe.

Afterwards, me and Linda and Jimmy and Moses and Charlie, we went to BJ's for dinner. We were originally going to Santa Monica for shopping, but I took forever in the Salon. >_< sorry guys... So we could only have a dinner together.

After dinner, we watched a movie together, in the elevator room. hahahaha, it's so hilarious, I felt so ghetto, but non of the dorm lobbies were available cuz EVERYBODY was trying to watch a movie. hehe, but I loved it, cuz these are the best college memories that I am going to remember so much of.

We watched Amadeus, it's a fiction biography of Mozart. So sad. I felt so sad for him and his awful life. Although he was really good at composing briliant music, he never learned to manage his finance wisely, so he ended up being broke all the time even though he was working for the Emperor. He was a work-addict, never stopped working and never care much about his wife and father. In the end, he became an alcoholic and died from absolute exhaustion from working with music.
All I can say after watching that movie was...."WHAT DEH...."

No comments: