9.20.2006

tired

I am soooooo exhausted from today. I was either practicing, in class or accompanying, non-stop for 12 hours. My my...
I could hardly stay awake during my 7-10pm class.
But it's all good. I just need a good sleep to cure me from my tiredness.
I finally got the ethernet in my dorm to work. I've been using airport for internet the whole time. Until today, when the airport failed on me, then I discovered that my ethernet port was disfunctional the whole time. I switched to another one, and "viola!"
I am watching random Korean TV shows for relaxation. It's sooooo hilarious. They showed Chinese stars in their news too. So random, but I have no idea what they're saying about her.
Going to sleep pretty soon. Tomorrow I have piano lesson! Better be prepared for it. I am though, I am...^_~

No comments: