4.26.2011

9th Week

The weather today is gorgeous! I took Sophie out for a long stroll. The flowers outside our apartment complexes are blooming. Signs of spring finally reached Boston.
Sophie was pretty alert for the first half of the stroll, at least when I was taking pictures of her in the very beginning.

"Mommy? What are you doing with that big, clumsy SLR?"

After we came home, we had another photo session with her on the newborn lounger.

I love it that she has way more expressions now than just a week ago.

She's just a very happy baby in general. Her spirit lifts me up as I am around her all day long. I am so thankful to God for such a baby like her.
This video was taken this morning as I turned on the musical mobile over her crib. She actually followed the spinning flowers with her eyes and smiled very very big!
Like Tim says on a daily basis and here I say it too, "I love her!"

No comments: