3.08.2010

Pictures Finally

So I promised to post pictures of my birthday. Here they are.

This is a fruit tart Tim bought for me as my birthday cake. My favorite. Um..um..um....yummy!


These orchids have a story. So the on Thursday night, the day before my birthday, Tim took me to Aquitaine for a fancy dinner to celebrate an early birthday. Because on Friday night, my actually birthday, he was taking me to the Lion King Broadway musical, and so we weren't going have comfortable amount of time to eat a nice dinner and then get to the opera house, let along the fact that I still had to take the train to get to the city to find him after work. Well, so then back to the French restaurant scene. I waited for him in the shopping plaza where the restaurant was just to kill time before his train would come in. He called me and found out the store I was in, ran to the car where I parked, and hid the bouquet in the trunk. When he met me inside the store, he pretended that nothing happened. After dinner, he finally gave me the bouquet as we got into the car to go home. He told me that he was going to tell the waiter of Aquitaine to put it on our table before I go in, but the restaurant wasn't open yet when he first got there, that was why he had no other choice but to hide it in the car.


Then on Saturday, we went to the White Mountains in New Hampshire for some outdoor picnic. Pictures are found in my picture blog.



There you go, the whole weekend celebration of my birthday. I cannot thank God enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tim knows how to treat his woman right! :)