5.28.2009

My Hubby


I miss Tim a lot these couple of days. He's in Hong Kong visiting his mom. I was going to go with him until I came down with a cold, and I couldn't get out of bed for a few days. Those "few days" of my worst happened to land straight on the days when I was suppose to travel. Maybe it was God's plan for me to stay and get as much rest as I needed. Anyhow, I didn't go with him, and now we're apart. Tim calls me everyday, at least 5-10 times a day. He even made my mother-in-law jealous because my father-in-law didn't call her as much even though they're apart temporarily too.
I really appreciate Tim, not because others feel jealous. Not like that at all. But I really thank him from the bottom of my heart for being so supportive, encouraging, forever loving, always forgiving, kind, thoughtful, caring... I thank God for placing us to spend the rest of our lives together.
My parents snapped that picture when they came visit this month. I was really touched when I saw it because I just never notice how close we really are from the back view. I think on that day we were secretly whispering to each other about our first pregnancy test the previous night that came out to be positive. We were also unsure because we had yet to confirm it with the OB/GYN doctor until two days later.

No comments: