8.23.2007

New Beginning

Live has been very been differnt lately. There are definitely lots of changes and lots of new things that I need to adapt to, but somehow I feel liberating! I feel free! Free to think, free to do, free to just be me. I love this freedom. I am not a child any more. I have the power to pursuit my own dreams and plans. I am at a place where nobody knows me. I can start fresh, forgetting all my mistakes, my failures, my faults, and just let my spirit be renewed and refreshed. I guess it's good to get away from where you are sometimes, it'll give you a whole new perspective of life. God has been blessing me silently all my life, and now He has taken me to a new hilltop. I might fall to the bottom of the valley, but then by His love and grace I might climb up to another hilltop that's higher and better. God is amazing. Like I have said many times and more, "I don't know what I'd do without Him."
I miss all my dear friends now separated in different parts of the world. I miss my family and relatives whom I love with all my heart. I hope that someday I'll be able to help them to see more things, help them become free and enjoy life just a little more.

No comments: